The Website is operated by or on behalf of Star Sixes Limited (“Star Sixes”, “we” or “our”). We are a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with the company registration number 10306590. Our registered office address is 17 Brewhouse Lane, Putney Wharf, London SW15 2JX, United Kingdom and our VAT number is 260342044.
- Intellectual Property
- Access and use of the Website
You may not:
- download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Website; nor
- reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
- modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
- copy or extract data from the Website by means of automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using the Website, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the Website. In particular, you must not use the Website in a manner or upload any material or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property right).
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Website. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in both cases none of Star Sixes, its directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Website.
You must not use any part of the Content or the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Links to External Websites
The Website may include links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. When you click on a link, you may leave this website and content controlled by us, and will be linked to the website of an external third party (“Linked Website”). We do not have any influence on the information on the Linked Website and are not liable for the content or use of the Linked Website and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Exclusions and limitations of liability
All information and/or data on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Website or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
Neither Star Sixes nor any of its data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to availability of the Website or that the Website and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Website available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Website and/or the Content will be uninterrupted.
You agree that Star Sixes, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
- interruption of business; or
- access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Website; or
- data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
- third party website links on the Website; or
- reliance on the information contained on the Website; or
- computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Website; or
- any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content; or
- events beyond our reasonable control.
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified Star Sixes and its data providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
- your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty.
Any contractual or legal relationship between you and Star Sixes will be concluded in English.
All notices shall be given by e-mail to us at email@example.com.
The licence granted in section 3 above is personal to you and may not be assigned, transferred or sub-licensed (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent.